Hello and welcome to our Church Website.
If you are a saint or a sinner, a winner or a loser, a broken individual, a hypocrite , a cheater or a misfit, fearful or angry or upset, YOU ARE WELCOME HERE. Truth is, we are all broken people and God is putting us back together.
Here, we will love you like Jesus loves all of us. Do NOT accept the labels people have given you, because God’s Amazing Grace shreds labels and we all want to walk in God’s Love.
Whether you see yourself as wonderful or terrible, capable or helpless, You can receive eternal life as a gift from Jesus Christ your Lord. The apostle Paul reminded the followers of Jesus in Rome that ” at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.” Romans 5:6
The Lord does not expect or require that we change by our own power. Instead He invites us to come and find hope, healing and freedom in Him. “but God demonstrates His own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
God’s forgiveness defies all the labels of failure of pride. Come join us to show God’s Love to everyone we meet. No matter what our past is, we have a God who believes in second chances and today is the first day of the rest of your life. You’re invited to live it together with us for Christ.
- We are located at 2820 Military Hwy in Pineville. get directions from our Location page.
- Here at Pineville First Assembly, We LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, and MAKE FULLY DEVOTED FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST.
- To bring the good news of God to all people and to bring help, hope and restoration to broken people.
- REACH: We see that no matter where people are in life, we reach out to people. Often during times of trouble or transition, people need help. We reach out and give a hand.
- RESTORE: We see that walking in a relationship with God is powerful, and He is here to heal our brokenness and restore us to all He intended. Healed and set free if the next step.
- RAISE: We see that people learning all that Jesus commanded and follow his teachings.
- RELEASE: We see people release into the ministry to fulfill the dreams and purposes God has put deep inside the hearts of every person.
- CORE VALUES:
- WORSHIP – through prayer and through song, worship in a way that the presence of God is evident at every gathering of the church. (Psalm 26:8, Matt 22:37)
- BIBLICAL TRUTH – pursue the truths of God’s Word so we discover deeper experiences with God (John 1:1, 2 Tim 3:16)
- RELATIONSHIP – walk in an intimate relationship with God so deep we stay with God every step of the way. (Philippians 3:10, Genesis 3:8)
- LOVE– being the very character of God reflected in us, we are to love our neighbors not just on the surface, but love everyone like they are our best friend. ( John 3:16, 1 John 4:8, Romans 12:9-10)
- FELLOWSHIP – Being part of the family of God we should live life together. Making the most of every moment and giving glory to God. (Acts 2:42, 1 John 1:7)
- FREEDOM – God is a healer and a restorer, and by pursuing God, He can heal and set people free from the curse brought upon people by sin. Freedom is found in the presence of God and can be lived out every moment. (2 Corinthians 3:17, Luke 4:18-19)
- EMPOWERMENT – God has put a dream and a purpose deep inside the heart of every person and it is put there for His glory. Every believer should live out their callings and God given Dreams. (John 14:17, Acts 1:8)